Thursday, September 15, 2011

From penang with love :)

Ouh new handbag ;)
Hello shopaholic's im one of youu i own an iphone 4 and a nokia e63 the red is the devil me the blue is the angel me ;)
Kenny rogers forgot to put "not" after the "so"
My skin is SO unfair
Kenny rogers gurney plaza
Err merccedes uncle arif :) thanks uncle for the luxourius ride :)
One word PINK btw thanks hunn sebab beli kann baju ni dekat i  :)  iloveyousofuckingdamnmuch
Pink and Rayban is SO me

ignore the front eyes on the back :)

Gurney Plaza

Esprit new handbag :)

Okay nampak gemuk gila babi 

Ignore the background pleasee

This  is my old handbag GUESS the brand ? :p
Okay hey and assalamualaikum peeps . semalam pergi penang . sebab uncle arif naa jumpa client dia humba kitaa
dengan mak ida dekat gurney plaza . enjoyy dapat handbag esprit . k bai



No comments:

Post a Comment