Friday, November 4, 2011

Another F ? ▲

Okayy assalamualaikum people and hello . Two days in a row i didn't attend to that damn boring school . Maybe if my buddys were there i think that school wouldn't be that fucking boring . Although majlis perdana or whatever is AWESOME YOO ! AWESOME sebab dapat makan free je .


WOW . Time flies very fast . The Muslims is near to Raya Haji already . No need baju raya lah . Eventhough i feel like having one :> . Pumpkin Spice left already :'/ . Can't wait for next halloween yoo . Red cups already arrive ? feel like having a sip of latte because of that cute cup :>


I miss youu Capital I :') . Okayy i regret i didn't accept you . Regret . Regret . I hope you still like me :) . I will NEVER give up on you boyy . Bak kata JUSTIN BIEBER . NEVER SAY NEVER . 
Iloveyou capital I :)

No comments:

Post a Comment