Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Barbie Doll

Baby , iloveyou , i do . I started to miss you every time your not with me , i do . But your attitude doesn't really pleased me . Change it my dear . You act like you are the only one who has feelings . Me ? . Yes my attitude is also kinda bad . I'll change it if you change yours . Jealous ? i've always been jealous . But you ? . Jealous is not a good thing , i know . But doesn't jealous means you love him/her ? . I don't know you really love me . Or its something else . Sometimes when i think about it again and again and again , I kinda regret accepting him . I lose my friend and he's nothing but a jerk . I wonderr everyday and nights , why would you love someone like him ? . The question keep lingering in my mind . Till now ..

No comments:

Post a Comment