Monday, December 17, 2012

Trouble

Hello and Assalamualaikum earthlings . Yes i'm updated this blog . How strange . Btw i just have a few things that i feel i need to write about so i could feel a bit better . So recently , me and my family went to kl . ok whatever to that part . and on a beautiful saturday evening we were hanging out at the curve and , this breaks my heart the most . Some freaking asshole stole my phone , which is really sad . i swear that person will got hit by a bus . He took my birthday present ! and my parents worked really hard for that ! People now is so stupid and mean and selfish and heartless and cruel . They just keeping getting things by stealing , and have no idea how much that thing means to the owner . If the world is free from these assholes i swear it'll be a better place . Screw you Mr.thief . I hate you . And i hope you got hit by a bus .

And another thing that keeps bugging me is a guy i dearly liked . Why do you have to look so gorgeous and handsome with spectacles ? People usually looked ugly in spectacles but you looked so perfect wearing it . just wear it forever and ever okay ? and no worries you're not my crush dear stalkers . Only 1 person knows who the hell is my crush . and i love her so much . Okay Goodbye . thank you for wasting your time for me . And jack frost is so attractive . okay goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment